Ntshu Air is a leading compressed air system service provider to the Mining, Automotive, Chemical, Petrochemical, Plant Hire, Construction and Power Generation industries.
We provide complete solutions, including, maintenance programs, compressor and all auxiliary component rebuilds, assistance with layout, specifications and sizing of components, compressed air auditing, storage, controls and complete parts, training and service facilities.
Ntshu’s key personnel, with combined industry relevant experience of more than 40 years have built a reputation as being the “best-in-Class” in their respected fields such as sales, service, repairs and rebuilding of compressor and compressed air system auxiliary components.
The Ntshu Value Proposition – Your return on Investment
- Member of the PSI Group of companies with more than 40 years of industry relevant experience and expertise.
- ISO9001:14001:18001: Certified.
- Major bulk importer of IS09001: Compressed air and blower products. Filtration and purification products. Industrial Lubricants.
- 30 – 40% More cost effective for selected clients.
- Level 2 BBBEE rated (100% Recognition Level).
- 88% Black and Black Female Owned.
Our Core Values
- Boost Customer confidence and assure potential clients of our complete, reliability and safety.
- Ensure employee safety by adhering to health and safety policies. Provide assurance of defect-free services thus reducing the costs of rectification.
- Maintain high product and service quality, which meets all client requirements. Supply product and service cost effectively, on time and within the agreed budget.
- Improve communication while developing effective co-operation and integration. Continually improve skills amongst all employees developing self – discipline.
- Raise quality awareness and encourage personnel to apply Quality Management principles.
- Increase environmental awareness through adherence to environmental procedures.
- Be aware of and to respond to the needs of our customers and strive to be recognized by them as a secure; efficient and professional organization.
- Foster innovation, competence and commitment in our management and staff and promote a working environment both stimulating and sensitive to individual needs.
- Regard integrity as central to every aspect of our business.
- Identify all Quality shortfalls and such other risks as are inherent in our business and manage them in a prudent manner.
- Consistently demonstrate commitment to an open economy and the free system and seek appropriate representation to maintain a relationship in the broader interest of the South and Southern African region.